ALL THE GOVERNMENT HAS TO OFFER IS WHAT THEY TAKE FROM YOU. ; )

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Follow up


I am too tired to get into the technical stuff, but I want to reiterate my warning from the other day. If you even sniff that the Fed is not longer buying treasury debt, or even think you heard the words bond panic, drop everything and start preparing. I have posted before about my predictions for the year, and about currency crises. Those give an idea of what I'm expecting. Things are constantly coming true that I have predicted, all heading to the result I've warned you about. The big things to know are that you will have very little time to prepare, and once it starts, if you're not prepared there will be no recourse. If there is no food or fuel for sale, or natural gas or electricity for everyone else, there will be none for you. What will you do.

If I tell you everything you will see along the way to a certain destination, and am always right, we are going to that destination! Get ready, at least mentally.

No comments:

Post a Comment