ALL THE GOVERNMENT HAS TO OFFER IS WHAT THEY TAKE FROM YOU. ; )

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Great article about the current global crisis

I love rainbows and lollipops!

A great article about the current crisis and where it's headed: www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article16954.html

He's very caustic and uses a pretty fair amount of economic jargon, but still excellent. He cracks me up with talk of "public serpents" and even once says 'illuminati." I'm not sure he meant that literally.

Tell me, if the $787 billion stimulus was almost literally life or death last year, why didn't they spend it??? They told us the sky would fall, cats and dogs would sleep together, hail the size of Volkswagens would fall on every house, people would burst into flames, etc. So why didn't they spend it? Every other country spent theirs quickly. Two thirds of our official, recognized stimulus is still just sitting there (as opposed to $11 TRILLION of sneaky, back-door stimulus).

And if $500,000,000,000 is still just sitting there, why do they now need to pass another stimulus? I really don't know. The words "slush fund for their buddies" comes to mind, but I don't really know. That's worrisome. I normally know every move they make. How can the purpose of so much money be so unknown?

No comments:

Post a Comment