ALL THE GOVERNMENT HAS TO OFFER IS WHAT THEY TAKE FROM YOU. ; )

Monday, February 1, 2010

Profit is verboten


Would someone please advise me where I go to turn myself in? I made a profit today, and if I don't stop myself, I may do it all over again tomorrow. I know our dear leader said "this is no time for profit" (though I wonder where all the tax dollars will come from if no one is making a profit). I feel guilty and know it's evil, killing polar bears and oppressing minorities and such. Rather than hiding and listening to my heart thump, I would sooner just turn myself in.

I'm certain we have a Commissar for the Eradication of Profit, but I don't know the location. Is it simply 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue? I guess it's not the eradication of profit; it's the moving of all profit to certain favored Wall Street firms. It's a government-orchestrated Wall Street vortex for all the money in the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment