ALL THE GOVERNMENT HAS TO OFFER IS WHAT THEY TAKE FROM YOU. ; )

Monday, February 1, 2010

More evidence about my predictions, sarcasm


Three more articles by three more authors supporting my economic predictions for 2010:

www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article16929.html Financial system saved?

www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article16927.html US debt crisis

www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article16922.html Future of the dollar, excellent summary of major events showing it's in trouble.

Below is a link to a great article about how 34 states are moving to block implementation of any socialized medicine scheme.

www.newsmax.com/US/US-Health-Overhaul-States/2010/02/01/id/348526

I have a new money-making scheme. I just need a little help finding the right place to implement it. I need to know the location of the 440 imaginary congressional districts that got to split $8 billion of the stimulus bill. They even had jobs created despite being imaginary! Being imaginary, there shouldn't be anyone living there now, so if I move my family to one of those districts I should get all of the jobs created there plus all of the millions of dollars spent on that district. Right? There shouldn't be competition there. I'm sure of it. Please help.

We got the announcement today that the world record $3.8 TRILLION budget will produce the largest deficit in the history of the world.. Luckily, though, our dear leader told us that A.) it's Bush's fault that he has quadrupled Bush's deficits and B.) this budget really represents getting back to fiscal responsibility. Whew! For a second I thought it was an insane spending spree that will hurt us for the next 50 years. By the way, the projections showing the record deficit being "only" $1.6 Trillion this year are so absurdly optimistic they make me giggle. Just according to the previous optimistic estimate above (tax receipts are still falling fast, not rising), the difference between taking in $1.6 trillion and spending $3.8 trillion would be $2.2 trillion just for this year. That is about $7,000 per man, woman and child. Another way to think of it is 2,200 thousand millions.


No comments:

Post a Comment